Here's a new app that showcases a collection of breathtaking images captured by famed photographer Steve McCurry. Supporting the iPads retina display, Portraits by Steve McCurry is available now in the App Store at no-cost. August 25, 2013
How many have asked for this feature ???? I don't remember, but now PhotoBulk makes it easy to add text/image watermark, resize, and optimize hundreds and thousands of images in just a couple of clicks. August 22, 2013
iDraw is a powerful Mac graphic design and illustration application that features the unique ability to import layered Adobe Photoshop PSD files, preserving vector paths and layer style effects as editable objects. This light weight, heavy duty app is really worth a look August 20, 2013
Create extraordinary, unique and unforgettable visuals! tap2focus 1.0 from Caal Studio turns the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch into a light field camera, which lets users take amazing refocusable photos that can be interacted with. August 19, 2013
It's back to (Design) School time again, and we're touching on hundreds of different learning opportunities this month, so hang on to your hats and follow along . . .
* Learning lessons of design and delivering the message
* Lots and lots of portraits on DeviantArt.com . . .
* Portfolio Help from Adobe CS6
* If Facebook Had Designers
* How to learn Photoshop
* A-Z of Unusual Words
... and more ! August 1, 2013
Little toes, pursed lips, and tiny hands -- newborn photography is a rapidly growing market and professional photographers are eager to jump in. To work with and pose a 5- to 10-day-old infant demands special skills, keeping the child safe and the new parents comfortable, while capturing the subject’s raw and natural beauty. July 29, 2013
We're rolling into the school season with Back to Design School, here are some great inspirations and idea starters to get you moving to September . . .
* Meet The Duo Behind The Graphic Design Wizardry Of "Harry Potter”
* The Next Closest Thing to HOW Design Live
* The first issue of Container 'magazine'
* Talent Spotters: UCLan Graphic Design
* New - Xara Page & Layout Designer
* Jamie wins top national award
... and more ! July 25, 2013
Indie developer Jeffrey Sun brings you the Modern Photo Editor 1.7.1 for iOS, an update to his powerful, full resolution, image editing app, which is one of the few apps of its kind capable of processing and saving photos shot at full resolution on the iPhone's 8-megapixel, iSight camera. July 24, 2013
The Tiffen Company today announced its iPad app, Tiffen Photo fx Ultra v5, has been named "Best Mobile Photo App of 2013" by the prestigious Technical Image Press Association. Tiffen Photo fx Ultra v5 allows users to simulate many popular award-winning Tiffen glass filters, specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film grain, exacting color correction, natural light, and photographic effects directly from their iPads and share via Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, email and more. July 22, 2013
Hope you've had a great summer, as many of us continue back into the school season, here are some great inspirations and idea starters for August . . .
* Stefan Sagmeister’s The Happy Show Is at the Chicago Cultural Center
* 'Revel on the Block' promotes creativity, community and local business
* Students Recognized by 'Design for Good' Project
* Winners of SEGD Global Design Awards 2013
* Trust me, you’re not a graphic designer
* Contemporary Arts Museum gets graphic
... and more ! July 19, 2013