Love the Angry Birds? Well, this super addicting game even has its own movie very soon! To celebrate the wacky world of this game, let’s create some adorable fan art using Photoshop. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to use photo textures to make your characters look realistic. June 23, 2016
Here we go with a mad, wild, visit to Photoshop on Facebook . . . but be careful folks, it's a madhouse out there and you just never know where the madess with lead! This time it's all good. We've culled out most of the crap ...
- 8 Questions With Alberto Seveso
- Eric Scala Rare Visions
- 1940 Chevy convertible
- Cameron Phillips Redux
- Photoshop Designer
Just imagine if you could decorate real people as well as you can in Photoshop. Well, you can. Which of these were done for real, and which were done in Photoshop? You can probably guess them all. Of course there are tens-of-thousands out there on the web. We just thought these, sent in by readers, would be fun to share. October 1, 2015
Here we are in the spring ... and we're back on the track of wonderful color in Photoshop ... it's also Mothers' Day in May so watch for our Mothers' Day special . . . for now, just don't get yourself into too much Photoshop Madness :
- Adobe Photoshop - Color Swatches and Color Libraries
- How Do I Create Custom Color Palettes in Photoshop?
- Thread: The Zorn Color Palette for Photoshop
- Handling Colors – Part I: Palettes
- Picking and using color for color
- Fun with in-engine color grading
Photoshop Madness for Easter -- everyone likes cute little easter pictures!
* Make a Print Ready Easter Greeting Card from Scratch * Easter Egg in Illustrator 3D * Jelena Jovanovic Easter Art * decorated egg shapes * MORE Easter Eggs * Easter Signs * Easter Eggs * Ainseley duz eggs, chicks and bunnies * and more February 25, 2015
Yes, Valentine! I know it's early, but it's not too early to think about your February promotions -- and Valentine's is a great theme to jolt your clients out of their winter doldrums. Here, we've found ten great finds for the Valentines season. * Valentine Hearts shapes * 3D Valentine's Day Typography * Age Progression tutorial * colorful background for Valentine's Day * Basic editing tutorial in Adobe Photoshop * Valentine's day post card * colorizing hair * smoothing skin... and more! Enjoy. January 17, 2015
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Duh! The holiday push started before Columbus Day this year, I feel like I'm already pooped out. But Photoshop Madness relentlessly marches toward the end of the year and all we can do is hang on for life! Of course, this issue finds the dregs along with some really welcome talent. Not everyone is a PSD knock-off site -- we've found a couple that are worthy! Pig out over the next four pages with :
- 10 Steps To Create A Personalized Snow Globe
- Motion Blur Effects in Adobe Photoshop CC14
- Five photos come together to make one
- Ooooops... tutorials not tutorials
- Christmas Card Photoshop Tutorial
- The Dimwit Diary - fellow madness
- 50 Best Happy Holidays Wallpapers
- Before and After the Apocalypse
- Black or White ?? Which One
- James Willan fun times . . .
- . . . . and more !
November 26, 2014
I guess you saw our previous Photoshop Styles downloads but now we have a new collection. If you have ever attempted to make a new Photoshop or Illustrator style, you probably know what a pain it is. Any of these 300 styles for Photoshop can be easily modified to create thousands more. You may never have to make another style from scratch -- ever! November 11, 2014
I feel like I worked you a little bit hard with last month's madness so I decided to lighten up this month -- with the holiday season upon us -- and cover a topic dear to us all : FOOD! Yes, it's time to look at Photoshop Food Madness! The big surprise is how many non-Photoshop people are out there doing photoshop tutorials about food! Some better than Photoshop people! Pig out over the next four pages with :
- Fixing Blow Outs in Photoshop (Photo Editing Tips for Bloggers)
- The Two Most Important Tools Food Photographers Must Know
- How to Brighten Food Photography with Photoshop Elements
- Food Styling and Photography – Ratatouille in the Making
- Creating Depth Of Field With Filters and Masks
- Artificial Lighting Tips for Food Photography
- Food Photography: Photoshop Editing Tutorial
- Creating A True .EPS File Using Vector Masks
- Basic Photoshop Tips for Food Photography
- How to make syrup text in Photoshop
- Photoshop Before & After: Salmon
- Gingerbread Cookies Text Effect
- How to Photoshop Food
- . . . . and more !
October 28, 2014
- 1 of 7