Existing Album DS customers can easily add ACI's products by using the Album DS Updater. Video instructions on updating Album DS are available on both ACI's website and on Album DS's website. ACI customers who do not yet own Album DS can visit American Color Imaging and get a code good for 10% off of Album DS plus a free copy of the deluxe DVD version ($50 value). Purchasers will receive download links immediately upon purchase to allow for the enjoyment of Album DS and ACI's presets right away and the deluxe DVD will be mailed out. There is a free fully functional demo version available from the Album DS website, plus video tutorials and a written PDF manual are also available with the demo or full versions.
Album DS is the original digital dashboard for Photoshop and version 6 brings tons of new features, templates, clipart and more. This version alone adds 120 high resolution backgrounds worth more than the entire cost of the program not to mention the latest swooshes and swirls clipart, a new Styles tab with photo styles for photos and layer styles for clipart.
The styles tab allows users to quickly add strokes, bevels, emboss, drop shadow, glows, textures and more in a single click to photos and clipart. Simply put, Album DS will make professional photographers more efficient at producing albums and will likely help inspire photographers who use it to produce albums that are just as beautiful as they are easy to design.
- Works right inside Photoshop CS or Newer
- Can produce products of ANY size or aspect ratio
- Can automatically resize designed albums to new sizes without interpolation
- Works with ANY lab and ANY album maker in the world
- Designed spreads can automatically be split and renamed into left and right halves
- Produces industry standard JPG, TIF, PSD files
- Easy uploads to any ROES system, or can burn projects to disk
- Projects use copies of digital files so your originals are always intact
- Over 700 editable flip-able templates included in standard version
- Supports freehand and template design including panoramic, coffee table and matted albums plus cards, calenders and posters
- Highly extensible, works with your existing Photoshop Filters and actions
- Templates are searchable and easy to edit or create from scratch
- Existing templates you own or have created can be easily converted
- 100's of Masks and Sloppy Borders included
- 100's of High Resolution Backgrounds included
- Tons of Layer Styles and Photo Styles included
- 100's of modern clip art embellishments included
- All clipart, styles, backgrounds, templates can be added to easily
- Easy to create picture packages of any size
- Easy to create proofs with watermark
- Slideshow and HTML gallery generation included
- Fantastic support and regular product updates included for 1 year
Album DS sells for $349 (USD) and includes over 700 fully editable templates that can be opened at any size or aspect ratio and are flip-able and can be easily modified. Also included are hundreds of high res backgrounds including the latest grunge looks, 100's of masks and sloppy borders, clip art elements such as swooshes and swirls and so much more to make designing albums and any other product that combines photos a snap.
Album DS is developed in Valencia Spain by Art Fotografic and has been available since early 2006. In a very short time Album DS has developed into the most flexible tool for album design available today and received Professional Photographer Magazines 2008 Hot One Award. With a solid commitment to service and support, Album DS is poised to be a global leader for professional album design.