Did you ever get one of those 419 Nigerian scam emails? Did you know what to do when you saw it? Of course you did. But evidently, many other people aren't as smart as you. If I replied, this is probably what I would write . . . October 20, 2011
MARCH 2017 ... graphic designers, web designers, illustrators, typographers, digital artists and everyone in the creative fields has a great time with March, and the 22nd Annual Designing Women issue in celebration of National Women's History Month! Send us your samples for DTG readers! 29 Years of DT&G Magazine
March is brought to you by the color "GREEN" for spring and St. Patrick's Day. celebrated on March 17th, 2017(?) Follow updated news items here... or join our FaceBook Group
Did you look at the white dot in our article icon here? Did you ever have a client ask "What about that blank space?" Welcome graphic design extraordinaire, Alex White, who will answer the question "What is White Space?" once and for all ... October 19, 2011
New Research Offers Insight on the Effectiveness of QR Codes -- Few marketing trends are currently hotter than QR (Quick Response) codes -- those 2D black and white, square images that can be scanned by smartphones October 18, 2011
We follow our earlier marketing update this month with continuing coverage of direct mail, business cards, SEO, and some interesting tips and tricks to help you improve your mix, including . . .
* 5 tips to improve your marketing mix
* 10 cool new tech ideas to help you market your business
* Facebook to court small business with free advertising
* The value of face-to-face marketing in a virtual age
* 5 ways SEOs can work with social media managers
* Lean marketing tips: Business cards as selling tools
* Top tips for multicultural marketing
* 12 unexpected tips for business communications
... and more October 17, 2011
The iPhone 4S went on sale October 14th. At the announcement for the iPhone 4S you could sense a mild disappointment when everyone realized there wasn't going to be Jobs' trademarked, "one more thing." October 14, 2011
Good news for video producers : the Judiciary Committee has passed the Goodlatte Bill to Modernize the Video Privacy Protection Act . . . Washington, DC, October 13, 2011: Today the House Judiciary Committee passed bipartisan legislation introduced by Congressman Bob Goodlatte, Chairman of the Subcommittee on Intellectual Property, Competition, and the Internet, which updates the Video Privacy Protection Act October 14, 2011
This Social Media update takes a look at : some major moved with FaceBook, Google-plus including
* Facebook Unveils Timeline: The Story Of Your Life On A Single Page
* Facebook Reveals Major Updates at F8 [VIDEO]
* 5 ways to optimize your Facebook page
* Advice from the pros: 34 Google+ resources for your business
* Social business: Transparency is good for business
* Google+ now open to everyone
... and the emerging world of social networking ... October 14, 2011
This edition of Web Update follows the last edition, covering many new considerations for all web designers...
* 5 Steps to Building a Search Persona
* 8 Places To Use Your Keywords
* Bury These Deadly Search Myths
* How 5 Popular Landing Page Optimization Tips Can Also Hurt Conversion Rates
* 3 Tips for Building a Web App That Can Scale October 12, 2011
We've all seen, and probably owned ABC Blocks at one time or another. But for kids today, do you think it's time to get a little different perspective? Fred of course has XYZ Blocks ... October 12, 2011
This latest marketing update brings some really interesting data, plus lots of tips and tricks including . . .
* What would an advertising world without direct mail look like?
* 11 excellent email marketing infographics
* Marketing research chart: To what extent are marketers integrating social media?
* Direct marketing? Exceptional marketing method
* Life after 'like'
* Modeling and optimizing your marketing mix
* 5 steps to measure your PR efforts
... and more October 10, 2011