Here we go with a lot of fun video -- just in time for the 4th of July! Jenny Claire Fox has it all going on -- and quite an online entrepreneur, killing it on YouTube, Twitter and all the social networks! Some of these tutorials are amazing ... so good it makes me feel like doing my own nails! July 1, 2016
GALLERY at the Design & Publishing Center . . . . Welcome to our 26th Annual Design Center Gallery ... sign up NOW to have your portfolio featured! We feature outstanding visual works of the Design Center readership.
Let's see what's in your portfolio so we can display your best portfolio works in the Design and Publishing Center Gallery... what's in your portfolio? Join our FaceBook Group
We ran across Laura again quite by accident, but thought for some reason we had met her before -- which we had -- we featured her in 2013. Low and behold we catch back up with her and discover she's continuing as one of the masters of lettering fonts in the world! Ladies and gentlemen, please meet Lura Worthington . . . . April 29, 2016
Again we're back with another surf to meet some outstanding women in the fields of graphic design! You're gonna love Sara's video -- and Sue's posters, so follow along and have a great time!
- Jennifer Dickert : Altered Context
- Nicole Miller-Wong : minimalism
- Sue Murphy : a matter of fact
- ZSO speaks for herself
Having a great time learning about such outrageous new talents! This issue we have two videos along with a super collection of wonderful samples and portfolios ... take this journey and I hope you have as much fun as I did putting it together!
- Marta Granados: universal language of color and shape
- Peperina Magenta : Visual Storyteller
- Barbara Nessim : : An Artful Life
- Karla Blanco : Make a statement
DTG Newsletter ~ Vol. 26, #4 ~ April
Graphic designers, web designers, illustrators, typographers, digital artists and everyone in the creative fields around here are looking forward to this year's Designing Women Celebrtion, and the onset of spring!
- Designing Women and Color Everywhere for April
- 21st Annual Designing Women: BLITZ, Stacey after a decade, Becca's soft hand, Cuba Illustrated and more
- Hamilton Wood Type celebrates "Mardell," a new font designed by Louise Fili
- Louise Fili : World Class design
- Art Nouveau and Victorian Color Palettes in Graphic Design - and era of decorative arts
- Creative Tidbits #203: Infographics, bold characters, Nazis, Web Design and more
- Creative Tidbits #204: big changes, small world, then technology and more
- Flora Borsi: Discovering one's self in the art of photography and Photoshop
- Flora Borsi and her works in self portriats
- Interview : Painting Mark Ruffalo with Jason Seiler
- Springtime ... Looking forward to Summer
21st Annual Designing Women: BLITZ, Stacey after a decade, Becca's soft hand, Cuba Illustrated and more
As we said before, we love to visit studios we've featured before. Such is the case with Stacey's! But probably the highlight of this journey is the story about BLITZ magazine, and the video we've included. It's a pleasure to keep rolling, and our #3 will follow this week! Have fun!
- Ten years ago : Stacey Dyer and Triple Frog
- Giselle Monzón Calero: Cuba illustrated
- Carey Labovitch and her BLITZ
- Becca Stadtlander soft hand
Meet Flora Borsi a Photographer, Visual Artist and Freelance Graphic Designer from Hungary -- one of our April Designing Women series features! She uses exquisite photo manipulation to create surreal images that are thematically focused who the human being -- including you and me! March 24, 2016
Dover passed along this book right at the right time -- our 20th Annual Designing Women edition! Marilyn Monroe was an icon of the silver screen picture era, and what a great addition to this year's "Women's History" month celebration . . . sample photos, and a lot more in the Bookshelf February 29, 2016
Folks, meet Ilene Strizver, dsigner, type designers, and the hardest working woman in the Typography biz February 26, 2016
- 1 of 7