Textkraft is a professional writing app, specifically developed for authors, editors, translators and other prolific writers. Delivering the first comprehensive mobile production studio, version 4.1 comes with many new and updated features, that are of great interest for self-publishers. Writers can be even more productive on their iPad. June 23, 2016
Patina, which is useful for making simple drawings and sketches, as well as for doing basic image editing tasks, had the highest user rating among the top 10 most downloaded free apps in the Graphics & Design category in the Mac App Store. June 21, 2016
DTG Newsletter ~ Vol. 26, #6 ~ June
Graphic designers, web designers, illustrators, typographers, digital artists and everyone in the creative fields around here are looking forward to this year's Designing Women Celebrtion, and the onset of spring!
- SURF's UP.. on the web
- Creative Tidbits #208: Smile design, fabric design, publishing, rip off design and more
- 60 Seconds 333: Google searches fail. Is it time for a new search engine?
- Creative Tidbits #207: pricing tips, tshirts, font selection, responsive design and more
- Color : Celtic and Anglo-Saxon Art and Design offer superb inspiration for today's designers
- Creative Tidbits #206: political logos, fonts, pen & ink, creative blocks and more
- Washington Technology Announces Industry Days Lineup at ACQUIRE Show
- Welcome to Adobe Spark! A new way to generate social media content
- Adobe Spark: Creating Effective Video for your Cause or Crowdfunding Campaign
- Spark Spotlight: How a Bike Shop Spurred a Pedal Revolution
- Marketing Update : Prince's death, Coachella, strategy, franchisees, Surveys and more
- NO MORE SUBMISSIONS -- the honor system is dead!
- July, August and Summertime Design
Comic life has always been a favorite, and now it's been updated and spread out for all platforms! Comic Life 3.5 is the latest version of the award winning photo comic creation software we told you about back in 2008! April 11, 2016
We have been following this issue since last November -- and being one of the first sites to begin the cruisade against online advertising back in the 1990s, we're delighted it's finally getting some public notice. But the industry is fighting back. I posted this one yesterday on UGNN ... Forbes, ad blockers and malware … another warning! Just because they're a big name, doesn't mean they have scruples. Here's the rest of the news January 19, 2016
Here are some layout pages to keep the kids occupied today, and for artists, craftspeople, designers, illustrators and other creative inspiration into the future. This classic collection of Thanksgiving art and drawings is not only very low cost, it's all completely editable. The books they represent are a treasure of fun for all. October 31, 2015
Our friends out at 123rf.com have sent this tutorial to brighten your brushes collection -- and they even send along links to the suggested files. We all know that understanding how to make your own brushes can really come in handy. After all, many times, you could use a good brush when working in Photoshop August 24, 2015
There are "freebie" fonts lists, and 'freeby' fonts replicator sites coming out the ying-yang. Very few will talk about commercial fonts -- but folks, I'm here to tell'ya the commercial fonts are almost always far, far ahead in terms of quality. Some of the free fonts sites have good looking stuff, but your download them and end up with a mess on your hands. Well, not true of these -- we can stake our reputation on these fonts -- and can guarantee you'll like the way you look when you use them!
- Twisting and weaving separate strands makes Twine
- Learn the art of steel quill, and draw Escritura
- You're gonna love working with Letter Press!
- Take your publication into the Garden . . .
- Galeb Texture
August 21, 2015
Well, if you follow the social networking sites, you'd think graphic designers do nothing but web pages, logos and Photoshop manipulations. But it just isn't true. Most graphic designers are still involved with desktop publishing, printing, page layout, and solving the design issues that gives the name to graphic design. Now, automating some of the tedium is a blessing! August 6, 2015
Got lots of digital assets? Have problems keeping up -- finding what you need? Well, take them all to the Expo. Expo is a next-generation digital asset manager (DAM) for creative professionals that allows graphic designers, multimedia producers, software developers, and anyone who uses digital media to easily manage their digital assets. August 4, 2015
- 1 of 15