In these days of online transactions, there is a real need for this. Automaticard provides users with a simple and easy way to manage all of the automatic charges made on their credit cards, as well as quickly find account/contact numbers if their credit cards are lost or stolen. July 29, 2016
THE BUSINESS DEPARTMENT for graphic designers and creatives, including: management, marketing, promotion, accounting, bidding, legal issues, copyright and operating your creative business for maximum profitability.
Is your business profitable?
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE: publish your expertise here
CAUTION : off-site links may arrive at web site using stalker links, tracking code or malvertising. Use an ad blocker.
USE FIREFOX 'READER' mode and avoid screen spam and malvertising.
DTG Newsletter ~ Vol. 26, #7 ~ July
Graphic designers, web designers, illustrators, typographers, digital artists and everyone in the creative fields around here are looking forward to this year's Back to Design School issue, and our Fall Fonts Festival kicking off in September!
SURF's UP.. Summer is almost over!
- 01 JULY 2016 - Digital Photography, photos, and all fun in the sun ...
- 02 Photoshop Madness : Make Your Own Angry Bird Fan Art With Photoshop
- 03 60 Seconds 334: Why use Spotify?
- 04 4th of July Nails
- 05 Creative Tidbits #209: body painting, Photoshop filters,
. . . type and typography and more
- 06 2016 Elections : Now you can dress and undress your favorite candidates
. . . Trump, Clinton, or Sanders, or all three!
- 07 Illustrator vector cupcakes and muffins!
- 08 This could be the most important drawing software since Adobe Illustrator
- 09 PSMania yet another image editor for photo enthusiasts
- 10 Self publishing has come of age, and Textkraft mobile production
. . . studio makes it happen
- 11 3rd annual Dronestagram/National Geographic International
. . . Drone Photography Contest
- 12 Patina Painting App for Mac Relaunched with New Features
- 13 July to August... on the road... taking car
The Industry Days lineup at the ACQUIRE show features an all-star line-up of information and opportunity! This is a two-day educational event and tradeshow for government and military professionals looking to deliver on their agencies’ missions. May 20, 2016
We haven't had a Marketing Update since the first of the year, and it's about high time since marketers are beginning to dig out from winter. Keeping in the know of marketing is a vital need for graphic designers -- if you know where it's going, you can design for it! Follow long . . .
- Four Years After #Linsanity, Hornets PG Jeremy Lin Quietly Thriving On Social Media
- Social media responses to Prince's death spark debate in local marketing community
- Marketing at Coachella: How brands stake claims amid the bands
- 3 Key Elements Your Content Needs to Break Out From the Crowd
- Effective marketing communications strategy is crucial
- Smart Marketing Strategies That Attract Franchisees
- Do We Need Formal Surveys Anymore?
- The Hard Truth About Social Media
Designers and photographers may be looking for a little extra income -- this may be the opportunity to bring in some of those real estate clients and boost the biz! Time to sell? Spring real estate markets firing up ... time to sell! April 25, 2016
Joshua Cooper Ramo, author of the international bestseller The Age of the Unthinkable and the new book The Seventh Sense: Power, Fortune and Survival in the Age of Networks, will deliver the keynote address at the ACQUIRE Conference & Expo in June April 21, 2016
From time to time we get a piece of hardware that we cannot resist mentioning. I've copied many, many CDs over the years to send some files somewhere else, to multiple people. What a drag -- specially when multiple CDs were required. If you need to distribute files on thumb drives, you should see this . . . April 20, 2016
This is one of the last sites where you will not be stalked ... it's time to protect yourself from cookies
The web has become a very dangerous place to play. If you're not monitoring and managing your cookies, then you're at risk. Tracking and stalking has become so widespread the Design Center and DT&G is probably one of the only sites left that do not stalk our readers. Where you surf is your business, and your private information is not for sale. Maybe it's time to protect yourself. February 18, 2016
Intellectual property theft affects all areas of design and development and the internet has helped it increase dramatically over the past decade. All designers have felt the ping of anger when discovering your client's design used illegally. With many products and licensed products, it's an epidemic -- global theives stealing, duplicating and hawking anything to make a buck! This was sent by the FBI for all to read February 10, 2016
So, this is the issue where we look at the advertising trends predictions. I guess you may have already seen my 60-Seconds on Logo Design Trends, so you know how I feel about predicting trends. So let's see what the industry is up to now, and what you should be aware of if you're involved in any form of advertising
- Are Digital Media Budgets Meeting Industry Viewability Standards?
- Why Ad Tech Is the Worst Thing That Ever Happened to Advertising
- Marketers Predict Hottest Trends in Super Bowl 2016 Advertising
- 13 Media and Advertising ‘Trends’ in 2015 That Never Happened
- 10 Behavioral Trends Guiding Advertising In 2016
- RIP millennials: Marketing will be 'age agnostic'
- Are GIFs the future of advertising
- Digital media trends for 2016