- Create interactive web and desktop applications
- Store data in various ways, from the simple to the complex
- Program the new HTML5 audio and video elements
- Implement concurrent programming with Web Workers
- Use and create jQuery plug-ins
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism. O'Reilly is a registered trademark of O'Reilly Media, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.