Our next jaunt takes us to some new palettes, a tutorial and a tutorial wannabe. But a special treat at the end is simply a series of others we liked and wanted to share. Don't forget to send in your favorites . . .
* Tutorial : Making a Color Palette in Photoshop
* Tutorial Wannabe : DIY Color Inspiration Palette
* 12 beautiful color palettes
* How to Digitally Paint Hair
* more samples . . .
. . . and MORE May 6, 2014
Yesterday we loaded the first five, but we couldn't stop there, so here's another batch we think you'll like. Don't forget to send in your favorites . . .
* How to make a color palette in Photoshop CS6
* MORE Skin Color Swatches - DeviantNep
* Tutorial : What’s in Your Brush Box
* Webmaster 216 color palette chart
* Mat's Flesh Tones
. . . and MORE April 24, 2014
Happy Mother's Day . . . happy tutorial hunting! Give her a little color ... or create a colorful Photoshop experience! Lots of spam and craziness out there so be careful. For this issue we decided to play it clean and get you some cool stuff! So here goes:
* Adobe Photoshop - Color Swatches and Color Libraries tutorial
* Pastel Feather Studio created by Monika Dudikeni.
* Kara’s Quick-Knit Tip: Color Palette Generator
* Julie Hamilton is Artistically Afflicted
* Color Palette Generator
. . . and MORE April 23, 2014
Happy Valentine's Day . . . happy tutorial hunting! Lots of spam and craziness out there so be careful. For this issue we decided to play it clean and get you some cool stuff! So here goes : Hearts on a sun rays background wallpaper exclusive tutorial The Graphics Fairy brings FREE Clip Art Heart in Envelope Icon Psd Tutorial
Create a beautiful love wallpaper Photoshop Heart Wing Logo Photo
Valentine's Love Poster . . . and MORE
January 22, 2014
It's getting cold, cold, cold, but our friend Ainsley Bevis from BloomWebDesign.net is hot with this great Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop tutorial! You'll enjoy some tricks for 3D, and then the whole piece drops into Photoshop for finishing! December 1, 2013
Here we are in the holidays and wow -- what madness! There are really too many to get in before the holidays are over, but we'll try! . . . Mark Johnson even Retouches Santa, right before your very eyes! Plus others that just about drive you mad . . .
* Colorization: Kate Beckinsale by purplink
* Rachel McAdams Colorization
* Hugo Ceneviva puts Santa in ad
* Holiday Wreath Font
... and MORE November 28, 2013
We read a thread on Chuck Green's Facebook page and becamse so interested in this controversy, we snooped around on the web to see any of the thosands of Photoshop Tutorials took a side. Should we colorize historic black and white images? Well they all seemed to be gung-ho to colorize, with little or no mention of ethics. Even the Civil War web site is full steam ahead . . . and it just about drives you mad . . .
* Colorizing the Migrant Woman using GIMP
* Extensive Black/White Colorization Tutorial
* Colorization Tutorial - How to colorize B/W or vintage photographs
* 60 Second Elements: Splashes of Color in Black and White Photos
* Highlight Color Effect in Lightroom – 5 Easy Steps
* Colorizing Black-And-White Photos
* Reddit Colorization
... and MORE November 12, 2013
We're simply going mad trying to separate the good from the junk Photoshop stuff... and we've found some more good ones to pass along . . .
Kowing this is the season for shooting landscapes, and autum portraits it's a good time to brush up on some deeper, more advanced techniques. We've got several very good onew from college-level doctors, and another from Mr. Photoshop himself, Colin Smith . . . END THE MADNESS ...
* Photoshop Masking Tutorial — Using Masks To Improve Landscape Images
* How to Make Digital Photos Look like Lomo Photography
* Enhance Your Image with Selective Color Adjustments
* Improve Your Landscape Photographs Using Photoshop
* Color Correction Using Levels and Eyedroppers
* Vignetting : the good, the bad and the ugly
* Giving Your Photos A Glow
* Your photos, 300-style!
... and MORE October 30, 2013
We're back, catching up on unfinished business from our last Retouching post several weeks ago. We promised some good HDR and Retouching techniques -- so here they are, even one from Mr. Photoshop himself, Colin Smith . . .
* Using the HDR Feature in Photoshop CS2/CS3
* How to Create Professional HDR Images
* Infrared Photo Effect in Photoshop
* What is HDR and why do we need it?
* Results Using Layers in Photoshop
* Exposure blending tutorial
... and MORE September 24, 2013
We're back, to wrap up the 19th Annual Fall Fonts Fest with this madness of yet more text effects -- even a retro one that's actually not, and one from the cleaned-up Photoshop Planet guys . . . ENJOY:
* Beautiful Glossy Text Art Using Photoshop
* Easy Way to Work on a Great Text Art
* How to Design a Retro Style Text
* Elegant Text Effect for 2013
* Glowing Rusty Text Effect
* 3D Sliced Text Effects
... and MORE September 18, 2013