Adobe has teamed up with expert voices from Change.org and the Future of Storytelling (FOST) on why you need video in your crowdfunding campaign or petition. Studies have shown adding video to your petition, cause, or crowdfunding campaign can increase its effectiveness by over 6x, and it’s never been easier to create! Adobe Spark offers the easiest way to create an animated video for your cause or campaign with it’s free web-based and iOS app Spark Video . . . . May 20, 2016
Over the years Adobe has gotten bigger and bigger, but with very few really innovative new things -- there's a limit to the number of features you can add to a program and still have it a viable tool. SPARK is something I think the real world is ready for -- and it's probably the best thing Adobe has done in close to a decade . . . check this out NOT, while it's free. You know, they'll be back later for money! May 20, 2016
As this video depicts, this possibly could be the BEST thing to come out of Adobe in a decade -- and for now they're FREE . . . the SPARK suite is awesome ! ... let me know what you think -- and if you create a SPARK project, be sure and link it to ME for a free professional graphic design critique! #video #videostory #designvideo #designtools #adobe #adobespark #socialmedia #facebook #pinterest #storytelling #60-Seconds #marketing May 19, 2016
So, this is the issue where we look at the advertising trends predictions. I guess you may have already seen my 60-Seconds on Logo Design Trends, so you know how I feel about predicting trends. So let's see what the industry is up to now, and what you should be aware of if you're involved in any form of advertising
- Are Digital Media Budgets Meeting Industry Viewability Standards?
- Why Ad Tech Is the Worst Thing That Ever Happened to Advertising
- Marketers Predict Hottest Trends in Super Bowl 2016 Advertising
- 13 Media and Advertising ‘Trends’ in 2015 That Never Happened
- 10 Behavioral Trends Guiding Advertising In 2016
- RIP millennials: Marketing will be 'age agnostic'
- Are GIFs the future of advertising
- Digital media trends for 2016
There's a growing push-back for digital advertising ... while all the traditional forms are fully supported. You can do all kinds of futuristic marketing in print without ruffling a single feather. But if you send an advertising email, you're going to the spamcops! Let's see where we are . . . November 11, 2015
Here we are at the end of 2015 and it looks like mobile devices are taking over, but advertising is getting more and more difficult. Since the ad industry shot itself in the foot, I've been preaching and warning about this for over a decade. The advertising purveyence industry has a dirty secret: they're screwing the publishers AND the advertisers! But don't take my word for it . . .
- Video viewability is key to engagement, revenue opportunities
- Ad Injection: Yet Another Challenge for Online Advertising
- Is Facebook Becoming the Apple of Digital Ad Sales?
- Mobile Advertising Has A Measurement Problem
- Mobile To Dominate Digital Ad Spend In 2016
Summer is around the corner ... soon you'll have those opportunities to hook into your readers social streams with your agenda. What? You don't have an agenda? You don't have your strategy yet? Well, you'd better get moving! Read these leads we've gleaned from the recent social media press and you'll be much better informed:
- Creating the perfect social media strategy for your company
- Infographic: Why you should be marketing with social media
- 8 Social Media Mistakes That Are Killing Your Brand
- Digital News Readership Continues to Gain New Ground
- How To Use Social Media To Boost Your SEO Campaign
- How Nonprofits Can Create Real-Time Marketing
- People are the New Social Channel
Social media is hotter than ever! With news of streaming video from Twitter and Facebook, along with some disturbances with Linkedin, every graphic designer needs to stay on top of the social media game. Here are some interesting stories we bookmarked recently -- good enough to pass along to you:
- Should digital magazine covers be designed different from print?
- Balancing art and science to track campaign performance
- 8 indispensable tools every content writer needs
- Why I Won't Accept Your Linkedin Invitation
- Top 5 Advantages Of Email Marketing
- Managing your online reputation
Advertising Update : broadcast vs. print, Sensory Marketing, Facebook will screw you, reader attention, not clicks
The ad industry has been screwing their clients ever since the first online ad was served in 1995. The ad industry prostituted itself so badly they got the cost of ads to almost nothing or free. So to back peddal, they've had to devise all kinds of contorted ripps to make money while still sticking it to the publishers. All that is about to get worse as they bring in attention advertising.
- Broadcasters appear to have won -- as newspapers see few gains in ad spending
- Sensory Marketing Is the Next Frontier in Mobile Advertising
- Why native advertising won't overtake traditional ads -- yet
- Selling advertisers on reader attention, not clicks
- How Facebook plans to control digital advertising
- . . . and more!
We've screamed through the winter and spring is rolling by -- next thing you know it will be summer and back to school time! Your spring marketing sense needs to focus on the coming close of schools, graduation and summer vacations. Your clients should be ready to market strong!
- Five Questions to Help You Decide Whether You Need a Brand-Protection Tool
- Will Facebook force advertisers to forget about tracking cookies?
- A new pricing scheme will change how digital ads are sold
- Programmatic buys 'make sense' for industry
- Planning your next ad strategy
- . . . and more!
- 1 of 10