When you need software to do a specific job, little else comes close. You want to quickly visualize a concept; illustrate a point; diagram a plan? Use your finger! Instaviz 2.0, a major rewrite of the first and best iOS diagram sketcher. Users can sketch, refine and share their diagrams, mind maps, flowcharts and concept maps even faster and easier on the new version. July 30, 2015
NOVEMBER Welcome to the month of November and the opening of the Holiday Season! Discover all the creative ideas and inspirations for this season -- and all manner of cool stuff ... grab your best and then share your creations with DTG readers and win a prize!
November is brought to you by "BROWN" the colors of autumn leaves, and roast turkey!
You can also follow updated news items here... or join our FaceBook Group and follow us on Twitter
See our FREE 'N' Poster
So you think you're getting rich with web affiliate schemes, and Google? You're giving away your web space in exchange for a percentage of a sale? From where I'm standing it looks like a huge rip-off to the benefit of the advertiser. If you're paying attention to what's happening, you might think different. July 23, 2015
All graphic designers -- whether you are freelance, have your own studio, or work for another agency -- should get acquainted with Logo Pop. This quick, accurate, easy program can take care of some of the light-weight jobs generating revenue, while freeing you up for the more important projects. Check it out ... the price is certainly right! July 18, 2015
Most of the media viewers and organizers have gotten fat and sloppy. We've been trying to use Bridge, but it's as bad as Adobe -- like a big fat person sitting on the sofa eating chocolates! Not Corduroy Code and their new Fileloupe 1.0 for Mac OS X. Fileloupe combines the features of a photo viewer, video player and document browser into a single, exceptionally fast application. July 15, 2015
This will be great fun -- looking at political logos, and a state logo, plus an opinionated artist, a promo for a nonprofit, and lots more to get your creative juices flowing. If you find some creative inspiration, send it along and share whith all our readers!
- Reading through the eyes of a dyslexic: New font simulates frustration
- New TN logo named 'Pork of the Year' by Beacon Center
- The 2016 U.S. presidential candidates' logos, ranked
- The Star Wars poster is ultimately a piece of shit
- Creative Ways to Promote Your Association
- Bikes become Art - Not a Paper House
Have a great time . . . July 14, 2015
The last time we mentioned Posterino was in 2009, but this latest upgrade is really worth of your attention! You get beautiful photo collages produced by simple mouse clicks! July 14, 2015
So here we go into summer's creative jam and designers' vacation! Get creative inspiration from your summer activities -- here are some starters to get your creative juices flowing :
- First look: two new digital magazines make unusual screenshot and icon choices
- Positive computing: technology for wellbeing and human potential
- 15 Practical Design Tweaks For Your Website In 2015
- 7 Tips for Creating Successful Infographics
- First Principles of Interaction Design
- 5 Ways to Find Creative Inspiration
The title of today's Marketing Update just about covers it all! Like the good, the bad and the ugly, we've got the myths, the hacks and the sins! The big cheese is a piece on Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner that makes some pretty stiff statements. Are they true? You decide for yourself.
- 5 Content Marketing Hacks: A Cheat Sheet for Content Brainstorming
- Audience Research Needn’t Be Costly or Time Consuming
- Forget campaigns: Build your marketing stack
- How to Execute an SEO Content Marketing Plan
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Digital Marketing
- Making Personalized Email Marketing Easier
- 3 rebranding lessons from Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner
You will instantly recognize the wonderful works of Maxfield Parrish . . . you may even now understand many of the works you've seen and loved that were replicas, or copies of Parrish art work, from Michael Jackson to Robbin Williams and Fleetwood Mac! This beautiful treasury will lighten up your day with art references to keep you going all month June 30, 2015
Last time we went on about marketing sources and action but today we're zeroing in on content marketing and then working with analytics and looking at the real target of the marketing. Hang in there, it looks like it's going to be a busy summer!
- Pitfalls and Profits of Using Rented Lists: The Devil is in the Details
- Measuring The True Value Of Audience Engagement Across Digital Media
- 3 Tips to Maximize the Synergy of Social Media and Content Marketing
- How analytics provide a dose of logic to your marketing decisions
- How to Approach Digital Marketing in 2015
- How Millennials Consume the News