Being the leading tool for Flash decompilation on the Mac market, Flash Decompiler Trillix received multiple feedbacks from users: numerous positive comments from clients and editors and a lot of awards from different offline and online software catalogues. Flash Decompiler Trillix enjoyed tremendous success and Eltima Software has been working hard to make it even faster, more user-friendly and more advanced. Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.1 - with Adobe Flash 10 and Flex files support, SWF files preview and new bright and very functional interface.
Now With Flash Decompiler for Mac OS X you can easily convert any SWF file back into its FLA or Flex source code. Flash Decompiler lets you extract all SWF objects from the file (images, sounds, videos, shapes, morphs, fonts, texts, sprites, etc) and save them in various formats. Flash Decompiler Trillix provides the opportunity to export ActionScripts, which can be searched through later.
Completely renovated design will astonish you with extremely useful and logical architecture. New interface provides you with easy navigation and preview options for SWF files and their elements.
Flash Decompiler Trillix for Mac 4.1 Features at a glance:
- Convert SWF files into FLA easily
- Compatible with all Flash versions (including Flash CS4)
- ActionScript 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 support
- Native and most of third-party Flash components support
- Advanced morphs decompilation algorithm
- Set output FLA file version
- Convert Flex files back into a Flex Builder project (currently in beta mode)
- Extract SWF objects into various formats for further editing and using them in other applications
- Over 50 options available to extract sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts with great accuracy
- Objects can be extracted separately into SWF and FLA file formats
- Extract images into *.png, *.jpeg and *.bmp
- Extract video into *.avi, *.mpeg and *.flv
- Save ActionScripts to *.as and *.txt file format
- Extract sounds into *.wav or *.mp3
- Extract texts into *.txt, *.html and *.rtf
- Motion tweens detection while converting to FLA
- Convenient and user-friendly interface for both professionals and beginners
- Preview and playback the SWF file you are going to convert or decompile
- Browse through and preview the elements of your SWF easily
- Process several SWF files simultaneously
- Detailed tag information
Flash Decompiler Trilli runs under Mac OS X v10.4 or higher and costs $79.95 (USD). Registered customers are entitled to free updates and upgrades within one major version and discounts when buying other products by Eltima Software. Volume discounts are available too.
Eltima Software is a global software Development Company, specializing primarily in serial communication, mobile and flash software for Mac OS and Windows. Eltima Software delivers top-notch solutions having a friendly team of 40 professionals. Copyright (C) 2010 Eltima Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.