For millions of users, the business-oriented social networking site LinkedIn has been a way up in the world, creating connections that result in employment, sales, and advancement. According to Visual.ly*, the site creates ten million endorsements each day amongst the two hundred million users while one in three users visit the site daily. December 19, 2013
WEB DESIGN & REVIEW THUMBS UP or THUMBS DOWN? Does your web site suck? -- We're here for anyone interested in presenting to the greater internet and web audience; including: issues, security, programming, and of course web site critiques and reviews.
PLEASE READ: Who will own the Internet if America gives it away?
We're wrapping up the end of the year, and now our Social Media update. In 2014 you can expect the social medias to become even more influential and important to online designers and marketers. Stay tuned here to keep up with new social media trends . . .
* 90% Of Customers Will Recommend Brands After Social Media Interactions
* Social Media Usage Up 800% For U.S. Online Adults In Just 8 Years
* Global Social Media Networks Set to Overtake Facebook?
* 26 Tips for Using Instagram for Business
* Readership Surveys: 10 Good Reasons Why
.... and the continuing world of social media and networking December 17, 2013
This Social Media update doesn't stop! Take your mobile device, iPad or laptop along for the holidays so you can keep up with new social media trends -- watch out for all the holiday photos from friends . . .
* 26 Tips to Create a Strong Social Media Content Strategy
* Social Media Best Practices For Organizations
* Facebook Hashtags: The New Game Changer
* The grassroots effect of social media
* 5 Biggest Social Media Mistakes
.... and the continuing world of social media and networking December 10, 2013
It's not a new trend. Clients have been asking to 'edit' their own web pages since the early 1990s. The problem was, for years, it was html or nothing! For years we tried them all from 'piggyback' programs to designing and building CGI page generaters from scratch. Then Content Management System concept was born. November 29, 2013
Today, the new generic top-level domains (gTLDs), the thousands of new domain extensions such as '.photography', '.london' etc., that will be flooding into the market over the next few months, took a step forward and entered a new phase where they are open to applications from anyone. November 19, 2013
Too often marketers are flying by the seat of their pants when it comes to developing a content strategy. Unfortunately, the term content marketing has become an industry buzzword that everyone is talking about but few marketers truly understand. October 7, 2013
In less than eight weeks Pioneers Festival kicks off at the Hofburg Imperial Palace in Vienna. This year Tech-Giants as Apple (Adam Cheyer) and Google (Vishal Sharma) will meet NASA (General Pete Worden) and the founding team of MYO (Thalmic Labs) among others. September 17, 2013
Now, we continue our updates from the first quarter of 2013. . . our next update will launch us into June for interesting regular updates on Web Trends, tips and tricks just for web designers and online marketers:
* Successfully launch a new website and refresh your brand
* Solving the Issue of Context in Responsive Web Design
* How To Get Links By Writing About Other People
* Protect your website from Google SEO penalties
* Why Does SEO Take So Long?
.... and the continuing online world May 23, 2013
This Social Media update in the middle of May looks at Google+ hangouts, audiences, promotions, and preventing nightmares --
* Hangouts and Communities: The Road to Google+ [INFOGRAPHIC]
* How to Diagnose the Health of Your Social Media Strategy
* Discover more about your audience with social media
* How to Create Highly Engaging & Sharable Graphics
* Boost your Facebook engagement with promotions
* Can you prevent social media PR nightmares?
* Effectively manage a LinkedIn group
* Getting a grip on your social media
.... and the continuing world of social media and networking May 22, 2013
equinux announces the release of Mail Designer 1.3 for Mac. equinux enhances Mail Designer, its tool for creative professionals, with an interface to send and distribute mail designs and newsletters with Campaign Monitor. This integration greatly improves the marketing workflow for freelancers, creative professionals, and companies. Mail Designer and Campaign Monitor are ideal for launching newsletter campaigns and reaching large audiences. Users can build and create their own mail designs. May 20, 2013