Over the years Adobe has gotten bigger and bigger, but with very few really innovative new things -- there's a limit to the number of features you can add to a program and still have it a viable tool. SPARK is something I think the real world is ready for -- and it's probably the best thing Adobe has done in close to a decade . . . check this out NOT, while it's free. You know, they'll be back later for money! May 20, 2016
As this video depicts, this possibly could be the BEST thing to come out of Adobe in a decade -- and for now they're FREE . . . the SPARK suite is awesome ! ... let me know what you think -- and if you create a SPARK project, be sure and link it to ME for a free professional graphic design critique! #video #videostory #designvideo #designtools #adobe #adobespark #socialmedia #facebook #pinterest #storytelling #60-Seconds #marketing May 19, 2016
We haven't had a Marketing Update since the first of the year, and it's about high time since marketers are beginning to dig out from winter. Keeping in the know of marketing is a vital need for graphic designers -- if you know where it's going, you can design for it! Follow long . . .
- Four Years After #Linsanity, Hornets PG Jeremy Lin Quietly Thriving On Social Media
- Social media responses to Prince's death spark debate in local marketing community
- Marketing at Coachella: How brands stake claims amid the bands
- 3 Key Elements Your Content Needs to Break Out From the Crowd
- Effective marketing communications strategy is crucial
- Smart Marketing Strategies That Attract Franchisees
- Do We Need Formal Surveys Anymore?
- The Hard Truth About Social Media
Designers and photographers may be looking for a little extra income -- this may be the opportunity to bring in some of those real estate clients and boost the biz! Time to sell? Spring real estate markets firing up ... time to sell! April 25, 2016
Joshua Cooper Ramo, author of the international bestseller The Age of the Unthinkable and the new book The Seventh Sense: Power, Fortune and Survival in the Age of Networks, will deliver the keynote address at the ACQUIRE Conference & Expo in June April 21, 2016
There's a growing push-back for digital advertising ... while all the traditional forms are fully supported. You can do all kinds of futuristic marketing in print without ruffling a single feather. But if you send an advertising email, you're going to the spamcops! Let's see where we are . . . November 11, 2015
Here we are at the end of 2015 and it looks like mobile devices are taking over, but advertising is getting more and more difficult. Since the ad industry shot itself in the foot, I've been preaching and warning about this for over a decade. The advertising purveyence industry has a dirty secret: they're screwing the publishers AND the advertisers! But don't take my word for it . . .
- Video viewability is key to engagement, revenue opportunities
- Ad Injection: Yet Another Challenge for Online Advertising
- Is Facebook Becoming the Apple of Digital Ad Sales?
- Mobile Advertising Has A Measurement Problem
- Mobile To Dominate Digital Ad Spend In 2016
The title of today's Marketing Update just about covers it all! Like the good, the bad and the ugly, we've got the myths, the hacks and the sins! The big cheese is a piece on Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner that makes some pretty stiff statements. Are they true? You decide for yourself.
- 5 Content Marketing Hacks: A Cheat Sheet for Content Brainstorming
- Audience Research Needn’t Be Costly or Time Consuming
- Forget campaigns: Build your marketing stack
- How to Execute an SEO Content Marketing Plan
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Digital Marketing
- Making Personalized Email Marketing Easier
- 3 rebranding lessons from Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner
Last time we went on about marketing sources and action but today we're zeroing in on content marketing and then working with analytics and looking at the real target of the marketing. Hang in there, it looks like it's going to be a busy summer!
- Pitfalls and Profits of Using Rented Lists: The Devil is in the Details
- Measuring The True Value Of Audience Engagement Across Digital Media
- 3 Tips to Maximize the Synergy of Social Media and Content Marketing
- How analytics provide a dose of logic to your marketing decisions
- How to Approach Digital Marketing in 2015
- How Millennials Consume the News
Did you remember Mothers' day in your media plans? Never pass up the opportunity to market and spread the PR of your clients. Spring is a fun and lucritive season as people come out of the winter doldrums and begin shopping again. Be on your toes ... May 13, 2015
- 1 of 12