gCard 1.0, is a new business tool for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Available in a wide range of colorful backgrounds, gCard is a virtual business card that allows users to electronically share their information. February 13, 2015
This new app for your iPhone , iPad, and iPod touch devices actually solves some problems that business people have faced for some time. gCard is a virtual business card that allows users to electronically share their information. January 15, 2015
Here comes 2015 -- is your strategy in high gear? Here are some serious articles I've earmarked for this issue. Hopefully you're on your way into 2015 with some new energy. Get your PR hat on, and your Graphics tablet going and you'll do a great job!
- Your guide to using images in your content marketing strategy
- Publishers vs. LinkedIn: The Next Heavyweight Fight?
- What exactly is 'dynamic creative optimization?'
- Your Content: Lock It Up or Set It Free?
- The new age of public relations
- Every marketer is a publisher
- ... and more
Now turn your marketing powers toward the slow winter season, and hopefully, an exciting spring rebirth. First, however, take care of the lingering marketing activities and firm up your 2015 strategy!
- Four Ways Service Companies Can Convert More Customers via Email
- How many marketing bases can you realistically cover at 1 time?
- 2 critical but often overlooked email marketing metrics
- 4 reasons why you should combine SEO, PR strategies
- PR insider: More fans than plans
- ... and more
Okay, you've made it through another year of marketing, and the high-traffic marketing season is just about over. If you've missed your mark, there's no use on trying to regain lost action -- just get started on the next season!
- How much of your marketing strategy do you dedicate to content amplification?
- Content’s Growing Role In The Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
- Three Good Reasons Why Google Authorship Still Matters
- The Dark Side of Content Marketing [Infographic]
- Lon Safko asks : Is Your Email List Dirty?
- ... and more
Are your clients screaming for better marketing graphics? Do you think they know what effective graphics are? As the world of marketing gets more complicated, graphic designers need to keep right on top of every crook in the road ... literally
- Why Doing Pro Bono Work is Good for Your Agency and How to Find the Right Match
- Infographic : How Big Businesses Use Colors to Affect Your Emotions
- Create Compelling Marketing Videos That Educate and Entertain
- In the Content Marketing Kingdom, Third-Party Experts Rule
- A Seven-Item Checklist for Measurable Marketing
- Eight Ways to Rock Your Media Marketing
- 2014 - Mid-Year Rankings: US Top Buzz
- ... and more
Here we are in September, the opening of the biggest marketing season of the year, and if you haven't done your homework, then you're in trouble! You should already be working on your Valentine's promotions!
[*] Here's Why Facebook's New Ad Network Accelerates a Trend That's Transforming PR
[*] Which Marketing Channel Gives You the Most Bang for Your Click?
[*] Learn Why Direct Mail Is A Smart Choice For Any Business
[*] Fix These 5 Email Marketing Missteps Right Now
[*] Don't maintain your reputation; build it
[*] Marketing with postcards -- Parts 1 and 2
... and more September 2, 2014
Effective marketing comes in many different shrouds ... from content to comments, beware what you say, where you say it and who you say it to! It's all about trust and skills. Follow along as we dig deeper into end of summer marketing :
[*] Make Hidden Persuaders Work for You: Aroma, Music, Color, Font
[*] The 5 pillars of effective content marketing etiquette
[*] 5 Marketing Skills That Digital Journalists Will Need
[*] Google Goes All in on Mobile Apps With AdWords Updates
[*] Do Americans Trust Advertisements? by Ayaz Nanji
[*] How To Choose The Right Medium For Your Message
... and more August 26, 2014
We're almost through the summer "dog dazze" and now ramping up for the biggest marketing quarter for the year, pay attention :
[*] 6 strategies to assess if a bold new idea is worth the risk
[*] Priceline Seeks Results From Facebook as Google Wins Ads
[*] Media relations techniques that don't involve pitching
[*] 5 ways to build brand awareness through content
[*] 5 Little-known YouTube Features for Marketers
[*] Metrics That Matter
... and more August 19, 2014
- 1 of 10