As you know, you don't get paid unless you charge. Many creatives have a problem invoicing. This Mac app is created to make invoicing workflow easy and quick. It includes elegant document template, clients and products databases and is EU VAT regulations and sales tax compliant*.
Invoicing and billing your customers are not quite the most exciting things in life, whether you are running a single-person company or some kind of bigger enterprise - and we will not even try to convince you that they are. Instead, Macoscope has spent significant amounts of time, making sure that you will spend definitely less of it issuing documents for your customers, thus leaving you more time to handle your business or do other fun things in life.
Invoices has been created basing on nearly three-year experience gathered developing similar application for local market. The developer wanted to make Invoices available for as many people as possible, so you don't have to possess any magical accounting skills. It is also flexible for your business - it supports four document types and easy-to-manage databases.
- Invoices is compliant with European Union VAT and sales tax regulations*
- Developed from the ground-up for Macs
- Stylish and professional-looking document template, with your own logo and signature
- Direct access to customer and products databases, created on-the-fly when issuing documents, helps avoiding mistakes and makes issuing invoices a breeze
- Overdue and unpaid invoices tracking, also with optional iCal integration
- Mail integration - send documents as PDF documents directly from Invoices
- Built-in economy mode - save our environment and cut your costs by printing copies of your documents in simplified design
Supported document types: * VAT invoice * Pro forma invoice * Advance invoice * Corrective invoice * Bill (for VAT non-payers) Supported Languages: * US English
System Requirements: * Mac OS X 10.6 or later * 2.9 MB
Invoices 1.5.1 is $39.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Business category. Category: &ELSE
Macoscope is the first Polish startup dedicated to create amazing applications and games solely for the Apple products. Founded in 2009 in Warsaw by three veterans of the software and telecommunication industries and serial entrepreneurs, Macoscope has received initial angel funding and has set its goals on delivering awesome products for Mac and iOS users as well as work with its customers on making their ideas for applications happen. Other Macoscope's productions include Code Pilot, Maktura, Circuloid and iPublisher. Copyright (C) 2010 Macoscope. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.