Master the fundamentals of Photoshop CS5 and make all of your images come alive. In "Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One", author Deke McClelland's gives you step-by-step tutorials, hours of DVD-video demonstrations, and lots of hands-on projects to help you improve your knowledge and hone your skills.
- Find out everything you need to know to be productive with Photoshop CS5 right away
- Learn at your own speed with 12 self-paced tutorials
- Try out professional techniques with engaging, real-world projects
- Read about a particular technique and watch the video to see how it's done
- Follow every key step with hundreds of full-color photos, diagrams, and screen shots
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice quizzes in each chapter
"Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One" simulates a classroom environment with one-on-one attention as you proceed from lesson to lesson. Deke's expert advice is like working with a personal coach -- you'll learn Photoshop faster, more creatively, and more efficiently than you thought possible.
Computer graphics master Deke McClelland is a popular lecturer on Adobe Photoshop and the larger realm of computer graphics and design. He has hosted the interactive videos that ship with Adobe Photoshop and other products. Deke has written 84 books translated into 24 languages, with more than 4 million copies in print, including those of the acclaimed One-on-One series.
Photoshop CS5 One-on-One
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.